Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where is Oracle's GTM solution?

Hi

I got a comment asking where Oracle was with it's GTM solution. The last I heard they would be releasing it sometime next year. Maybe mid next year. As far as what they will deliver I think one of the Aberdeen reports describes their roadmap. Let me know if you don't find it. As far as integrating the GTM solution with the e-business suite, I surely would hope and expect them to integrate it. I am sure this would attract a lot of customers and revenue :).

Have any of you heard or read more about the Oracle GTM solution. I for one am excited as it expands my career prospects :).

Cheers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am the Product Strategy Manager for Global Trade Management at Oracle. My name is Rosalie Cmelak and my email address is rosalie.cmelak@oracle.com. There is public information available from OpenWorld 2008. Cheers!

 
RSSMountain